Looking back, I remember back in graduate school, I was working one night during the Christmas holiday season. I worked for a company that sold all kinds of lotions, body butters, and other self-care products. There was a particular lady that seemed to need some assistance finding a product.
Of course, I walked over eager to help while asking her if she was looking for a special gift for the holidays. She gave me a dirty look while explaining, "I don't celebrate holidays." Of course I was taken aback just a little.
What I wanted to ask is. "Lady...why are you in here taking part in the holiday sales then?! "
Ha! So I realized that just because holidays are observed, doesn't mean everyone "celebrates" holidays.
I have 3 Un-Holiday Gift Ideas to share with everyone! Whether you celebrate holidays or not, these Gift Ideas will sure put a smile on your loved one's face.
- Leather Writing Journal - Spiral Bound + Refillable. This is perfect for anyone that loves to make the art of journal writing one of their non negotiable tasks everyday. (don't forget to order refills.
- Bootcut Yoga Pants - Oh my! These are a must! Mostly everyone works from home these day and educate their children from home. It's time to have some fashionable pants to wear around the house. Time to throw the old sweats away!
- Meditation Journal - The Body Love Mindset 365 Day Meditation Journal should be in everyone's stocking this year! Journal prompts + quotes + a guided meditation...what more could you ask for?
So there you have it! 3 Un-Holiday Gift Ideas to purchase for your loved ones. Better yet, add these to your cart! Shopping doesn't have to be complicated.
Support this website and my podcast at https://www.patreon.com/howtoliveintime
Hey there! Hicunni here, Author & Creator
Being a homeschool mom for over a decade and over 5 years building an online coaching and marketing business has been challenging but oh so rewarding. It's been a pleasure showing people how to live a holistic life and being mindful of creating the life that they want. Are you ready to create the life that you want?
How To Live In Time patreon is creating podcast and digital resources for mindful living.
This is a great way to show you:
- behind the scenes of how I create my podcast
- what we do~how we live as a homeschool family
- from fun food creations to sneak peeks of new products and how to's
Also, with your support, it will take care of expenses associated with my blog and podcast, as well as help jump start my future printing company.
What for? To print and publish my own t-shirts, books, and well as assist new self-publishing authors in their endeavors.If this sounds like something that touches your heart, then sign up at http://patreon.com/howtoliveintime Thanks in advance for your financial support!
As an Amazon Associate and Affiliate For Multiple Companies, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any occasion is great for chocolate - Hicunni Chandler