Well we are almost 2 weeks into this month and I am still trying to figure out what happened to the time In this section of the blog, well category of How To Make Money Online and Money Tips, I told you in my first post that this space would document how we are making money with this blog. Making passive income, money online has been a focus for us for the last 5 years. Here are a few things that we have done in the past to learn how to make money online:
- Affiliate Marketing – through blog posts and email lists affiliate links
- Amazon affiliate links
- Creating online courses
- Other digital products, like recipes, cheat sheets, step by step guides, etc
- Mystery shopping and job boards (I still consider myself a mystery shopper)
- Social media posting/call to actions/ads (like Facebook, Instagram)
- Pitching companies to be affiliates or creating partnerships
- Selling physical products, like books online
- Online travel agent
- Network marketing
- Answering surveys
- Other side hustle income streams
- Meal Prepping/ Meal Planning tips
- Membership Community
As you can see we have created a lot of businesses/income streams. What a long list of stuff, right?
Ok so after all of that, we are starting fresh with this blog. Of course we have just started and I finally got my Google Adsense Account approved last week! For some reason my website wasn’t showing up properly, even after cleaning out my cache and everything. We are experiencing Internet upgrades in the area where we live, so that may have been the issue. A great Internet connection is a must!
At any rate we are up and running. Since my family has been marketing and making money online for the last 5 years, the way we made money was all over the place. We need consistent income for our businesses.
We want consistent Paypal and Stripe notifications. We want to make and earn more money online than we have spent. Having extra cash to fund your family dreams and to get you further to the lifestyle that you want to live, is a beautiful thing!
And guess what? I want to make it to the first page of Google! It’s possible! I don’t know how, but we are learning more about SEO.
Our goal is to earn our income solely online. This blog will document the training, the tips, strategies, processes, methods we will use to earn abundant passive income by 2025.
Why 2025? It’s a great goal to have…#5 representing big things can happen…and I am going to believe it.
A goal without a plan is just a wish, so we have to put a plan in place.
I want to share with you 3 ways that we will earn money this month. There are so many methods out there, hey we have done quite a bit, but sticking to three seems more doable. Don’t you think?
- Affiliate Marketing – In most of the posts this month, already, there are affiliate marketing offers. These offers are not presented in a cheesy way, it’s actually things that we are using to maneuver through this life…to live in time.
- Book Sales – Ok so I am new to this book thing. Earlier in 2020, I and 24 other women were involved in a book collaboration. Our book hit best-seller on amazon within 24 hours! I have an ebook pdf included in my How To Live In Time Starter Packet, free just for you! Click here to get it! Months later as we were well into the pandemic, I created The Body Love Mindset Meditation Journal, a 365 Day journal prompt, and mindful living journal. I plan to create more Pinterest pins centered around this and make sure the book information is easily accessible on this website. You can read more about the journal and purchase below.
- Patreon – Whoa! So there were a lot of steps to set this up! Oh geez, I forgot to screenshot all of the steps! I will have to do a video of some sort on this later. I am going into the 3rd season of my podcast, Conversations w/ Hicunni. This Patreon was created to help support the podcast and this blog. You can check out my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/howtoliveintime. I have also included the verbiage in detail of why Patreon…below.
Did you get all of that? So this homeschool mama will be popping in this month to keep you updated on all these things! I hope this encourages you to start your own blog and start monetizing it.
Blogs are still a thing, so get started! Even if you don’t have a virtual assistant, build right where you are. This is what we are doing.
Although, our kids are getting skills in graphic design, being a virtual assistant, WordPress, social media (Instagram and Facebook, YouTube, etc. They are learning that blogging is more than the pretty image and quick blog posts.
It takes work. I don’t know if we will ever hire someone again for Fiverr or hire someone from Upwork. We are a homeschool family, who are creating online businesses to leave a legacy for generations to come. At this point, we are teaching our kids the skills.
Maybe later on we can expand to Upwork, Fiverr, or even hire a more skilled virtual assistant. Until then we have experts and Pinterest enthusiasts (we love Pinterest) in-house. We are using that extra money to pay our kids to earn extra cash part-time. Um yes, they do charge for their services.
So this has been a very lengthy email full of a lot of details. I am usually a very detailed person anyway, but we wanted to make sure you understand that you can start making money online in your spare time.
There are so many brands that you can create but from experience, it's great to narrow your focus just a little bit. If you google brands or niches that you are interested in / YouTube Channels, you will be sure to find some ideas on how to make some extra money, creating the online business that you want. Even looking on Craigslist or a local retailer may give you a few ideas to get you started part-time.
My husband loves the term digital marketing. Affiiate Marketing, Online Marketing, Content Marketing, etc it's all included. Digital marketing is here to stay and will continue to soar, and I want to hear more about yours gigs soon! We have a lot to learn, it doesn't stop here.
We are learning to spend our time more wisely. My husband loves to market on Facebook, but I actually took a break from Facebook and Instagram. I am starting to get used to not being on those platforms. I will share more details about that later.
If you need anything or have questions, please feel free to leave me a comment.
Author & Creator
Timeless Treasures Mentioned Above (the journal)
Awesome Mindfulness Journal
The Body Love Mindset is a daily journal created to guide you into self awareness, increase body positivity, and discover more mindful living. This tool of love, features 365 days of journal prompts centered around self love and shifting your mindset to become a better version of yourself. There’s plenty of room for reflection after your daily meditation. Did I mention as a bonus, this journal includes my signature, The Body Love Mindset guided meditation to get you started?
This guided journal will help you:
- Set positive intentions and daily reflections to create the life that you want.
- Feel more confident in your body by meditating on words of self love and kindness.
- Learn to love the person that you see in the mirror everyday by centering your thoughts and self acceptance.
- Create a safe space to face your shadows and keep you grounded.
- De stress and start healing your relationship with food and body, through mediation and writing.
By the end of the 365 days, you will feel more vibrant, more confident in your body, and have the tenacity to create the life that you want. A mind shift happens when you decide that you want it. Are you ready?
It's time to do something for yourself. Don't forget to gift this journal to a friend who needs this journal as well.
Hey there! Hicunni here, Author & Creator
Being a homeschool mom for over a decade and over 5 years building an online coaching and marketing business has been challenging but oh so rewarding. It's been a pleasure showing people how to live a holistic life and being mindful of creating the life that they want. Are you ready to create the life that you want?
How To Live In Time patreon is creating podcast and digital resources for mindful living.
This is a great way to show you:
- behind the scenes of how I create my podcast
- what we do~how we live as a homeschool family
- from fun food creations to sneak peeks of new products and how to's
Also, with your support, it will take care of expenses associated with my blog and podcast, as well as help jump start my future printing company.
What for? To print and publish my own t-shirts, books, and well as assist new self-publishing authors in their endeavors.If this sounds like something that touches your heart, then sign up at http://patreon.com/howtoliveintime Thanks in advance for your financial support!
As an Amazon Associate and Affiliate For Multiple Companies, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Still here? There's an awesome FREE Affiliate Marketing Bootcamp here
A goal without a plan is just a wish. - Unknown