Pin for a Friend - Click the image on the left below 🙂
Do you hear what I hear? The sound of crunching...the crumbling of the last bag of chips.
If you see one more candy wrapper that didn’t make it to the trash can.
You are tired of your teen frowning up at the “healthy stuff”, so just letting them eat whatever is better than an argument.
Or maybe it’s just the opposite. Your kid is overly conscious of making sure they eat the right foods to get that selfie right for Instagram or Snapchat.
Or make sure they can look perfect for the new TikTok challenge.
In today’s episode we are going to talk about Mindful Eating For Teens | The Cool Mom’s Cheat Sheet. You are going to get the quickest and easiest way to get your teens to take notice of what they are eating.
So grab your smoothie or cup of tea, and join the conversation.
You can also watch the podcast on YouTube.
Timeless Treasures + Final Thoughts:
- Mindful Eating For Teens | The Cool Mom’s Cheat Sheet, pdf get it here: http://digitalmarketing.hicunnichandler.com/thecoolmomscheatsheet
- Start your own podcast and get a $20 Amazon Gift Card, get it here: https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=720770
- Last week's 3 Simple Steps To Practicing Mindfulness Starting Today, get it here: https://www.buzzsprout.com/783239/episodes/7246096
- When you Pre-order Mindful Eating For Teens 7 Quick & Easy Recipes you get The Gamer's Smoothie as a Thank You! Get it here: http://digitalmarketing.hicunnichandler.com/preorder1
Thank you for tuning in, friend! The Body Love Mindset: A 365 Day Meditation Journal is Now Available For Sale Got questions? Please leave your comment below.
Support this website and my podcast at https://www.patreon.com/howtoliveintime
Hey there! Hicunni here, Author & Creator
Being a homeschool mom for over a decade and over 5 years building an online coaching and marketing business has been challenging but oh so rewarding. It's been a pleasure showing people how to live a holistic life and being mindful of creating the life that they want. Are you ready to create the life that you want?
How To Live In Time patreon is creating podcast and digital resources for mindful living.
This is a great way to show you:
- behind the scenes of how I create my podcast
- what we do~how we live as a homeschool family
- from fun food creations to sneak peeks of new products and how to's
Also, with your support, it will take care of expenses associated with my blog and podcast, as well as help jump start my future printing company.
What for? To print and publish my own t-shirts, books, and well as assist new self-publishing authors in their endeavors.If this sounds like something that touches your heart, then sign up at http://patreon.com/howtoliveintime Thanks in advance for your financial support!
Mindfulness training sets your teen up for success.
Affiliate Links and Good Stuff:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.