Hey there! Welcome to episode 166. It’s time to celebrate 3 yrs of Conversations with Hicunni.
Accountability can be a powerful tool for creating and maintaining healthy habits. When we have someone to hold us accountable, we are more likely to follow through on our commitments and stay on track towards our goals.
As a busy mom in the past, I allowed everyone else to come first, leading me to neglect my health and feel so run down and fatigued. I know what it takes to start making your health a priority. I know I can help you create the life you want. So let’s get to it.
So today, we are going to share. 4 Ways An Accountability Partner Can Help You Create and Maintain Healthy Habits.
We have some great tips to share here, so grab your smoothie or cup of tea and join the conversation, let’s go.
So grab your smoothie or cup of tea and join the conversation. Let’s go!
Thanks for your support!
Thank you for tuning into this episode. Remember to share this episode with two people.
Accountability can be a powerful tool for creating and maintaining healthy habits. When we have someone to hold us accountable, we are more likely to follow through on our commitments and stay on track towards our goals. Here are 4 Ways An Accountability Partner Can Help You Create and Maintain Healthy Habits
- Increases motivation: When we know that someone is watching and expecting us to follow through on our commitments, we tend to be more motivated to do so.
- Provides support: Accountability partners or groups can provide support and encouragement when we face challenges or obstacles.
- Keeps us honest: Knowing that we will have to report back to someone about our progress can keep us honest about our efforts and help us avoid making excuses.
- Helps us stay on track: Regular check-ins with an accountability partner or group can help us stay on track towards our goals and prevent us from straying off course.
Tips for finding an accountability partner or group:
- Look within your existing network: Start by considering friends, family, or colleagues who share similar goals or interests.
- Join a group or program: There are many groups and programs available that focus on healthy habits such as exercise, healthy eating, or quitting smoking.
- Use social media: Social media platforms can be a great way to connect with like-minded individuals and find accountability partners or groups.
- Consider hiring a coach: A professional coach can provide tailored support and accountability to help you achieve your goals.
Once you have found an accountability partner or group, it's important to establish clear expectations and guidelines for how you will work together. This may include setting specific goals, defining how often you will check in with each other, and outlining what types of support and feedback will be most helpful.
Accountability can be a powerful tool for creating and maintaining healthy habits. By finding an accountability partner or group, you can increase motivation, receive support, stay honest, and stay on track towards your goals.
Accountability, make it count . - Hicunni Chandler
Never miss a new episode. Subscribe to our podcast using your favorite app! Hey there's like 13+ different podcast platforms 🙂
Grants for employers that have W-2 employees here
A goal without a plan is just a dream - Hicunni Chandler